Taylor Ferrara focuses predominantly on trust and estate planning, providing strategies for federal gift tax and formation of business entities. Taylor closely interacts and collaborates with a variety of clients from individuals looking to maximize their estate holdings, to families looking to protect assets from being acquired by end-of-life care costs.
Taylor regularly assists clients seeking estate planning assistance, such as preparation of wills and trusts, assigning durable powers of attorney, and navigating health care proxies.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- Private Client Services
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Charitable Planned Giving
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Law
- Formation & Organization
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, B.S.