Scott A. Joseph
Scott’s practice concentrates in real estate, business law and trust and estate planning. He possesses extensive experience representing buyers, sellers, developers and lenders in both commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as landlord-tenant and corporate matters. Scott was a partner of the Law Office of Joseph & Joseph in Newton, Massachusetts for sixteen years before joining Wilchins Cosentino & Novins.
He has been featured as a lecturer on various topics sponsored by the American Bar Association, including advising small businesses, commercial real estate development and identity theft.
Scott is a member of the Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts (REBA) and served on its Residential Conveyancing Committee. Scott is an approved closing attorney for many of the largest mortgage lenders in the country.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Licensed Broker, Massachusetts Board of Real Estate
- Vice-President, Board of Directors, Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts (JCAM), Needham, Massachusetts
- Elected Town Meeting Member, Natick, Massachusetts
- Member, Bet Tzedek, pro bono legal assistance through Jewish Family and Children’s Service
- Active member, Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Active member, University of Maryland Alumni Chapter of Boston
- Active member, USA 500 Clubs
- Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Law
- Private Client Services
- Trust & Estate Planning
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.