Peter Covo is the Chair of the Real Estate Practice at Wilchins Cosentino & Novins, representing buyers and sellers in purchase and sale negotiations as well as representing mortgage lenders in residential and commercial real estate acquisitions and financing. He regularly assists clients with land use, zoning, permitting and construction matters, working with town planning and zoning boards. He also represents both landlords and tenants in connection with residential and commercial leasing. In addition, Peter is experienced in all facets of condominium association representation and condominium governance issues.
During law school, he was an intern for The Honorable Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and at the Boston office of Burns & Levinson. Prior to forming his Wellesley law practice, Peter was President of Wellington Financial Enterprises, L.P. a Private Equity fund focused on national and international real estate acquisitions, development and management.
Peter is fluent in Spanish having grown up in Mexico and attended boarding school in Canada.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association Condominium Section
- Licensed Broker, Massachusetts Board of Real Estate
- IREM Certified Property Manager
- Former Board Member, Wellesley Country Club
- Former Board Member, Copley Society of Art
- Former Board Member, Wellesley Conservation Council
- SIOR New England Chapter Sponsor
- Associate Member, Town of Wellesley Zoning Board of Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Northeastern School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, B.A.
- Supreme Court of the United States