Laurel’s practice is focused on estate planning and gift and estate tax planning.
Her legal experience includes working as a law clerk for Greater Boston Legal Services in the Elder, Health and Disability Unit; for a leading defense contractor; and for several small law firms. In college she majored in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology.
- Private Client Services
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Fiduciary Services
- Asset Protection Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Boston University School of Law LL.M. in Taxation, Concentration in Estate Planning
- Northeastern University School of Law, Doctor of Law
- Northeastern University, B.S.
- New Jersey