Jonathan White has represented buyers and sellers of real estate as well as lending institutions for more than 30 years. He is well known for helping clients, including developers, successfully navigate the municipal permitting process for their properties.
Representing landlords and tenants, Jonathan consults on real estate issues including boundary line and easement issues and zoning. He is a frequent lecturer on zoning issues and real estate law.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Weston Council on Aging
- President, Rotary Club of Weston and Wayland (two terms)
- Vice President, Land’s Sake Farm 2017 – 2018
- Board member of various nonprofit organizations
- Real Estate Law
- Boston University Law School, J.D.
- Trinity College, B.A.