Eric B. Brenman
Eric Brenman focuses his practice at the intersection of taxation and estate planning, including estate and trust administration. Eric advises clients in connection with income and estate tax planning, as well as structuring real estate and other transactions. His clients include developers, investors and owners of real estate, closely held businesses, partnerships and individuals. As a certified public accountant with an LLM in Taxation, Eric provides clients with a deep level of knowledge and intricate understanding of tax-related matters and issues.
With more than 30 years of practical knowledge in structuring and planning tax strategies, Eric provides highly personalized and sophisticated tax advice with an emphasis on real estate, partnerships, income and estate tax. His clients rely upon his proven experience to guide them in all of their tax, real estate and investment matters. Eric also represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service through audits and the appeals process.
Eric has also served as the general counsel of a real estate company for over ten years.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Board member, Jewish Community Center of Greater Boston
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Real Property Trust and Estate Law
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Private Client Services:
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Fiduciary Services
- Family Office Services
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Charitable Planned Giving
- Asset Protection
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Boston University School of Law, LL. M., Taxation
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Brandeis University, A.B., cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant