As part of the Private Client Services group, Christine M. Morgan concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate of decedents’ estates, administration of trusts, long-term care, elder law, Medicaid (MassHealth) and disability planning, and tax law. She makes presentations on estate planning and elder law topics at the invitation of hospitals, universities, senior citizens’ centers and support organizations such as the Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA). Attorney Morgan is an active member of the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), an organization whose members practice special needs and elder law.
Christine is a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where she published case comments as a member of its Transnational Law Journal. She earned a Master of Laws degree in Taxation from Boston University School of Law and earned her undergraduate degree from Brown University. She began practicing law in 1989 with the Boston law firm of Masterman, Culbert & Tully, started her own private estate planning practice in Chelmsford, Massachusetts in 1991, and was one of the original founders of Eckel, Hoag, Morgan & O’Connor in Acton, Massachusetts.
She is available to meet with clients from throughout Massachusetts in her Chelmsford office, and at the firm’s locations in Westford, Wellesley and Boston.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Board Member, Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Massachusetts Chapter, 2012-2015
News, Events & Publications
- Chapter reviewer for the 8th Edition of Life and Death Planning for Retirement Benefits, by Natalie B. Choate.
- Private Client Services:
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Elder Law & Long-term Care Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Brown University, B.A.
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- United States District Court (District of Massachusetts)
- United States Tax Court
- She has also represented clients before the Massachusetts Medicaid Board of Hearings