Beth E. Warach
Beth Warach concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and estate administration, trust administration, wealth transfer, legacy planning, gift tax and generation skipping transfer tax planning, tax return preparation (fiduciary income tax, individual income tax, gift tax, estate tax), special needs planning, and elder law.
A graduate of Case Western Reserve School of Law, in Cleveland, Ohio, Beth concurrently earned a degree in Social Work from Case Western Reserve School of Applied Social Sciences. While attending law school, she was awarded the Samuel T. and Edna Gaines Scholarship for her legal advocacy work on behalf of the mentally ill and developmentally disabled.
Combining legal expertise and a social work background, Beth is known for skillfully and sensitively advising clients with special health circumstances. She has guided many younger clients who have a disabling illness such as Huntington’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or ALS.
She has also developed estate plans for many physicians and healthcare professionals in the Boston area.
Beth’s previous work experience includes the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine in its Investigative Unit. She has also worked as an attorney with Merrimack Valley Legal Services, specializing in elder law and government benefits law, including advocacy to secure Social Security Disability and Medicaid benefits.
In addition, she worked as a Hearing Officer with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Division of Medical Assistance and with the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. She has also served as Tax Counsel for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Appellate Tax Board.
Prior to joining Wilchins Cosentino & Novins, LLP, she was an attorney with two other law firms.
Professional Associations, Memberships & Community Involvement
- Faculty / MCLE Estate Planning Symposium 2016
- Member, Solo & Small Practitioner Estate Planner’s study group
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), national and Massachusetts chapters
- Private Client Services:
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Fiduciary Services
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Elder Law & Long-term Care Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Charitable Planned Giving
- Asset Protection Planning
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Case Western Reserve School of Law, J.D.
- Case Western Reserve School of Applied Social Sciences, M.S.S.A.
- Cornell University, B.A.
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Massachusetts Federal District Court